Getting fast backlinks to the new articles is vital for reaching Google First Pages with the chosen keyword and straightening the position. As you may know, Google is ranking every page separately so that’s why getting fast backlinks to the new article is crucial to have more visitors. Of course, the number of backlinks is not the only element that gets you to Google First Page, but combined with a good SEO optimized article, it will help you a lot. Below, I will present you the ways and some tools that I am using to get the backlinks, some work needs to be done if you want to rank on Google First Page. You also should know that not only the dofollow baklinks matter, the nofollow are good too.
Ways to Get Free Fast Backlinks to the New Articles
1. Dofollow RSS Directories.
This is maybe the fastest way to get backlinks, just submit the blog feed to the directories and you will obtain backlinks. Even if this is the fastest way, because the RSS directories are full with backlinks it will take some time until your backlink is found. Maybe the links gained from RSS Directories are not that valuable because they are easy to gain, but for sure it will matter even in a small proportion. Here you can find an article and a list with dofollow RSS directories:
2. Dofollow social bookmarking.
Social bookmarking is a very good way to obtain some backlinks to your new article. Some tools that can help you automating the process and make it easier already exist. I often use some of this tools because they are making all very easy. Here is a list with the tools that I am using:
- IMAutomator – This tool will send the link to 15 social bookmarking sites, you are limited to 10 links a day in the free version. This tool has also a pro membership account that has more advanced features.
- Onlywire - with this tool you can also submit your article to around 30 social bookmarking sites, this tool is not that simple to use, an account is needed for the sites and also, sometimes, it will ask you to introduce a captcha code for some social bookmarking sites.
- Socialposter and Socialmarker – lets say that these are some semiautomatic sites that can help you send the new article to more then 200 social bookmarking sites. This tools will eat up some time if you want to gain some backlinks to your new articles.
- Manual submitting – well, this is not really a tool but for sure it will help you gain some baclinks and traffic. I have created a list with some social bookmarking sites that are appreciated by Google , I will put my dofollow social bookmarking list at the end of the article .
3. Joining Communities.
Maybe you can see on the bottom, in the footer some buttons like: TopList, BlogCatalog, Bloggers, MyBlogLog…. , these are very good blogger communities from where you can earn some fast backlinks to your new article. This blogging communities are not just good for backlinks but here you can gain friends, followers and visitors to your blog. You just have to register submit your blog RSS and you are set. Another that you can join is YouSayToo, this is a community where if you post an article it will be posted there too with a dofollow link back. With YouSayToo you can earn money as well, I am not really sure what will happen with the duplicate content but I think Google is smart enough not to penalize you. I am not yet a member, today I am planning to join and to publish this article.
4. Comluv blogs commenting.
Commenting on comluv enabled blogs will help you gain some fast backlinks. Also, commenting and inserting in the url field the link to your article will help increase the backlinks.
These are the ways that I use to gain fast backlinks to my new articles. Some tools can also be used to build backlinks to your new article but these are not cheep so that’s why I prefer the above ways. Feel free to let me know by a comment if you have other ideas on how to get fast backlinks to a new article.