Again has come the time to measure my stats and income to see how I have managed to do in September. This month I have managed to write more articles on my blog (finally) and managed to attract more guest bloggers on my site. Over and all this month has been good and I have managed to succeed in some of the targets that I have seated for this month.
At the end of this month I have also started a technology blog: husher.org to post there the technology and tutorials news that I am interested on. I am planing to put a lot of effort in husher.org to make it a big site.
Traffic and other metrics:
- Posts: 20
- Site Visitors: 5,438 ( + 353)
- Page Views: 8,658 (+1,500)
- Search Engine Visits: 4,035 (+300)
- Alexa Rank: 85000 (+5000)
- RSS Subscribers: 170 (+25)
- Twitter Followers: 1,378
- Facebook Fans: 796 (-304)
Most of the stats are positive and there is a increase in the traffic. For this month I am aiming for a increase in traffic also with 300 visitors to come somewhere around 600.
- AppThemes Affiliates: 56.43 $
- Theme Forest: 12.00 $
- Amazon Associates: 39.65$
- s2member: 2.93$
- FormidablePro: 28.20$
- Shareasale: 91$
- Total: 230,21 $ ( -85 $)
Most viewed articles
- Best WordPress Shortcode Plugins To Style Your Posts and Pages
- Best WordPress Job Board Themes For 2012
- Best 20+ WordPress Real Estate Themes for 2012
- Best WordPress Plugins to Build an Amazon Affiliate Site
- How to Find Profitable Amazon Products to Sell on a Niche Store
- Does W3C Validation Affects SEO?
- Use Google App Engine as a Free CDN to Speed up Your Website
- Best WordPress Restaurant Themes for 2012
- Case Study: Link Building With Fiverr After Google Penguin Update Part 1
- Best WordPress Wedding Themes
The overall stats are quite good this month, I am planing to continue with the article writhing and promotion of bitdoze.com this month. Also I am planing to publish around 20 articles this month on husher.org with the help of guest posters.
See you next month here and also to husher.org to see the stats there also.