🔭 Plausible Overview
Plausible.io is an open-source analytics tool that provides website owners with detailed metrics about their visitors. It’s designed to be simple, lightweight, and privacy-first; plus it offers a suite of features that make it an attractive alternative to the big players in the industry, such as Google Analytics. Plausible can be self-hosted on your own server so no one but you to have access to your traffic data.
🎥 Plausible Video Overview
❔ Why Use Plausible
If you want to switch from Google Analytics to a self-hosted tool, Plausible is the analytics tool for you. Plausible can be quickly installed on your servers and start tracking your website traffic. Plausible Analytics is lightweight (< 1 KB) and will not slow down your website. Plausible puts you in control of your statistics.
📋 Plausible Features
- Simple analysis: Reports generated by Plausible are simpler and easier to understand.
- Lightweight script: The script used by Plausible is light and has less than 1KB in size.
- No need for cookie banners or GDPR consent: No cookies are used and no personal data is collected.
- Track events, goal conversions, campaigns: You can easily track different sources and events.
- Self-hosted: Plausible can be installed on your own server.
- Powerful API: You can integrate Plausible with your application using the provided API.
- Free - if you self host it yourself
- Paid - from $9 for 10k in Plausible cloud